Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
Download Outlook PST Repair Tool
- Recover data from Password Protected (PST) files.
- Repair large size PST files, no size limitation.
- Recover Lost and Deleted emails, contacts, calendars, journal and tasks.
- Recover all attachments.
- Supports MS Outlook 2013 , 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 97 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)
Process to repair the corrupt PST file and recovering lost and deleted items
- Run the Kernel for PST Repair software
- Add the PST file from the software menu or by clicking on Repair button on toolbar and click Next.
- Software will start repairing the PST file. If you are able to see the desired data after completing the first step then you can stop the process and save the data.
- If you want to recover the deleted and lost data then let the process complete all the 6 steps.
- Now, it will show all the recoverable data in the left pane. All the existing data and lost/deleted items (that are displayed in Red color) are recoverable.
- You can select the folders from the left pane and save to PST, DBX, EML and MSG files as needed. You can save the selected folders or individual items.
- You can split the large PST files into small parts.
PST files of MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
System Requirements for Installation Support
Installation Support - Operating System ( 32bit/ 64bit )
Windows 95 with Internet explorer 4.0, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 with internet explorer 4.0, Windows 2000 Upto Service Pack 4, Windows XP (Home, Professional) Upto Service Pack 3, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 (all service packs), 2008, 2008R2 and 2012.
Minimum Memory Requirement - 64 MB
Disk Space Requirement - 10 MB of Free Space