“Goodness Gracious! I deleted some really important emails!!!!! How on earth can I get those emails back?” Have you had such a situation? I sure did and facepalmed myself until I got them back.
The miracle of modern technology is that you don’t have to despair if you’ve lost some important data. Most of the times, you’ll get them back. The following write-up is divided into two parts. Each part explains how to get back deleted emails. To get a clear idea, keep on reading!
Recovering Recently Deleted Outlook Emails
So…. you deleted some important emails recently, and you need them back? Worry not! When you delete the emails in your MS Outlook, these deleted emails are moved to the “Deleted Items Folder” in your mailbox. They remain there until being permanently deleted after a particular period. Wondering how you’ll get the emails back? Click on Deleted Items folder, right-click on the email you need and then click on Move and move it to any folder as you may choose.
Recovering Permanently Deleted Outlook Emails
In case you’ve permanently deleted emails, follow this procedure:
- Log in to your Microsoft Outlook account and click on the Deleted Items folder. If there are no items visible in this folder, the folder has been emptied, and all emails have been permanently deleted. Having done that, click on the Folder tab in the top menu bar and then click on the Recover Deleted Items.
- Now, select the required deleted email(s) and click on the Recover button which is located on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Finally, the Outlook starts recovering those deleted emails of yours. Once recovered, check your Deleted Items folder, you’ll see your deleted emails there. Now move the needed email(s) to the inbox or any of the folders you need to move them to.
If the above procedures don’t work, you can use Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software.
Why Should I Get Kernel for PST Repair?
Wondering why you should use a professional email recovery tool for MS Outlook? Well, the capabilities of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair to repair PST files make the software THE choice among all Outlook users. This Kernel for Outlook PST Repair conversion tool eases the PST recovery process thereby enabling you to export PST file items to an accessible format like the following: DBX, EML or MSG. Moreover, the software provides speedy recovery of PST file when you’ve accidentally or purposely deleted emails. The software has many advanced features as well as options that will help you retrieve deleted emails from Ms Outlook.
Additionally, you can migrate an entire mailbox of MS Outlook to the most popular email servers, web-based email application, and Office 365 cloud. It is designed with QFSCI algorithms, which helps you to preserve the properties and formatting, along with email metadata (To, Subject, CC, BCC, From) of the recovered email items. Moreover, the software also recovers and retrieves all necessary data which includes the following:
- Scheduled tasks
- Calendar entries
- Deleted items
How It works!
We’ve seen why you should consider getting this software, but it is essential that we know how to make use of it. Here are the steps to recover the deleted emails using the Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software:
- Click on Start, go to All Programs, search out and click on Kernel for Outlook PST Repair to launch the software. The main window of the software is seen. Click on the Browse button to select the PST file, if you you’ve got an idea about the location of the PST file. Click Next.
- Now, press Finish.
- You’ll get back the lost mails., click on the folders you need to check them.
Note: However, if you do not know the precise location of the PST file, click on the Search button, and then search for the PST files.
This way, without worries, you can recover deleted emails.
If you want to get back those emails you just deleted (voluntarily/ involuntarily), you’ll need a tool that can get them back. And that is where Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software comes in handy.