The Free OST Viewer has an easy-to-use & interactive GUI that helps in opening OST files much easier.
- When the software is launched, the Select Source OST File dialog box appears and prompts to browse the OST file that one wants to open.
- Then, select the OST file and click the OK button (use the Search option to get the location of OST files in a drive).
- After clicking the OK button, the utility starts scanning the selected file.
- On the successful completion of the scanning procedure, the software displays the email items in a tree-like structure in the left panel.
- User can navigate through the folders listed in the left panel to view the desired emails, Contacts, Calendar Items, Sent Items, and so on.
- To save the OST email list, click Save list information to HTML file button.
- To generate OST File Analysis Reports, click the reqired report type on the righrt pane. Then select the required folders and click Analyse. The OST file Analysis Report will be generated instantly.
Kernel OST Viewer tool allows access to Exchange Offline folders file (OST) without establishing a connection with MS Exchange Server. The tool scans OST file and displays its entire content including emails, calendar items, notes, contacts, etc.
Kernel OST Viewer tool not just makes healthy or corrupt OST files accessible without Exchange Server, but allows you to copy and print emails in TXT and HTML formats also. The tool also provides access to email attachments in a single click.
Kernel OST Viewer tool is capable of opening healthy as well as corrupt OST files. The tool is even capable of opening password-protected OST files with equal ease even if the password is not known to you.
Kernel OST Viewer tool creates an inclusive report having details of all item types such as emails, contacts, email flow density as per sender or data, notes etc. It helps you analyze the OST file data.
Kernel OST Viewer carries an interactive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) which make it quit easy to operate. All its features are self-explained. Any kind of assistance is not required to operate the software.
Kernel OST Viewer extends support for all versions of MS Exchange Server (2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0), MS Outlook (2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97) and Windows OS (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95).