Migrate NSF/Domino files to Office 365 Mailbox Using CSV
Use of CSV File for Advanced Mapping
In order to add NSF file, you can take assistance of a CSV file to include multiple NSF file. CSV file is used to migrate multiple NSF files to Office 365 in one attempt.
CSV file contains four columns -
- NSF File Path: In the first column of CSV file, enter NSF file(s) with full path that you want to migrate to Office 365.
- Source Mailbox: In second column of CSV file, enter complete mailbox name of source NSF file.
- Target Mailbox: In third columns of CSV file, enter the target mailbox name.
- Target Email: In the fourth column, enter the complete target email.
Here is a brief method -
Under Mapping window, select the first option of Map Using CSV and click Export to CSV button.
Save the CSV file at a desired location.
A pop-up message will inform you that mapping details are successfully exported to CSV file.
Fill the complete details as per the following example.
Now, click Import from CSV button to bring the fulfilled details. Browse the CSV file in which you filled details.
Source and Destination mailboxes are perfectly mapped. Click OK.
Restrictions of CSV File
There are few restrictions with CSV file:
- Provide correct source path of the NSF File in CSV (for example, if NSF file is located in a folder inside 'C' drive then file path should be "C:\Folder Name\file name".
- Provide correct NSF file name with extension in CSV file (for example, if NSF file name is abc, then file name should be "abc.nsf").
User ID of Office 365:
- There should be valid User ID.
- User ID name should be correct.