What is Outlook Error 0x800ccc92?
Our present Error, namely; 0x800ccc92, is an error hindering a smooth working of the Microsoft Outlook. What the error does is that it is capable of restricting the user’s ability to send & receive emails on the MS Outlook email address efficaciously. The afore-mentioned error is very analogous to two others, namely; the Outlook error codes namely, 0x800cc90 and 0x800ccc91. The error is displayed in the form of a message such as: ‘Receiving reported error (0x800ccc92): Your email server rejected your login.’
It is wise to fix this error instantly so that it does not restrict you from sending & receiving email messages through Outlook. Moreover, as a result of the 0x800ccc92 error, the data that you have on your Outlook App becomes unreachable and Outlook keeps on freezing without giving any warning message.
Whys does 0x800ccc92 Error occur?
Following are the reasons which give birth to this error:
- In case there is a false entry of a password or if the user-name was not put correctly.
- You have incorrectly configured settings in the Microsoft Outlook.
- If the PST file size limit has become more than what is needed.
- If the POP3 and SMTP Protocol fails, you may expect the same error while trying to send or receive the emails through Outlook.
- If the Outlook closes without any prior notice or if it closes improperly, you could have the error.
- Malware or Virus attack is another cause of the error.
- If there was a problem with the syncing of MS Outlook and Server.
Having read the reasons, I am sure you must be wondering “How do I Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc92?” To answer that we need to ponder on the different methods to help you get rid of this error.
The Methods to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
There are two methods, namely; Manual and Mechanical Method.
- First, when you enter an incorrect username and password, you might have the Error 0x800ccc92 while Sending and Receiving emails. To eradicate this 0x800ccc92 error, you would require you to check if the username and password section has been correctly filled or not.
- Second, you must assure yourself whether your email server settings like your POP, SMTP, IMAP, etc. are correct or incorrect. When you have checked this, you will now have to add your account again.
- Third, if you have large sized PST File, in which the file size exceeded that which is imposed, you might subject yourself to Error 0x800ccc92. Which of course hinders the send/ receive of your Outlook emails. In this case, the safest thing to do is to clean your Outlook Mailboxes. Also, you could make use of the following:
- Split, etc.
- Another way of eradicating 0x800ccc92 is by cleaning off the Deleted Items folder.
- You can also use the in-built repair tool, Scanpst.exe to fix this error.
However, despite the effectiveness of the Manual Methods, it might not always be beneficial many times. In this case, the best thing to do is to use a 3rd party tool.
The Third-Party Tool- Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
Many companies provide Outlook PST Repair Tools but choosing the right one is what makes things much easier. That is why we aim to help you, our readers; to get the right tool such as Kernel for Outlook PST Repair Tool. It is a specialized repair tool which helps in repairing your Outlook data file with all due efficacy. Moreover, the utility is capable of facilitating the repossession of the following types of files within a short time:
- deleted emails,
- calendar items,
- emails with attachments, etc.
You may use the tool, in this manner:
- Firstly, launch Software if you have already installed it.
- As soon as the tool is launched you get the ‘Source file selection’ window. What you need to do is ‘Browse’ to choose a file you wish to recover. Having done that, Click Next.
(Note: The file must be selected by using one of the two different options given, Recover Single File or Recover Multiple File.)
- Now Another window opens where you should read the Process Information and then Click on Finish.
- The tool will repair the PST file and bring all its mailboxes in a proper tree structure. You can select any file and get its preview.
- From the saving options, choose the one in which you wish to save your converted file. In our present article, PST format is being selected from the Saving Options which is located on the pane on the right.
- When you have chosen the proper option, a new window is displayed showing the option you have chosen. Now, click on the next button.
- Another Window (Set Filter) is displayed where you can apply various filters to crop the data based on your requirement.
- Click next to go forward.
- A Window entitled ‘Manage recovered PST’ is displayed. Here, you can divide the PST file after a fixed size and attach prefix to the name.
- After that, you will now have to select the saving Path to save the file in the location you desire.
- Now click Finish.
- As soon as you do that, the process of conversion begins. You are informed if the conversion is done, you get the following message:
- Click OK.
Wrapping Things Up
In our present topic, we have tried to help you understand what Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 is and then have been attempting help you Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 using the Manual methods. But as we’ve already stated, none can be of better help resolving the issue apart from Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
. It is a simple tool which has a minimal interface and recovers the PST file efficiently.