Spicebird can be considered as a personal information manager, which is open-source in nature. It provides instant messaging, swift emailing, and calendaring functionalities to its users. In addition, Spicebird is integrated with Jabber chat, which allows its users to connect to other Jabber-based chat clients. However, the official support for Spicebird was ceased after the version 0.8, which means that the existing version is outdated.
Given below are some prominent features of Spicebird client:
- Unicode support.
- Message tagging with multiple identities.
- Perfect support for skins and plug-ins.
- Time zone previewing in Calendar item.
- Subscribing facility to web calendar using iCal.
- Direct blog posting from the client.
Even though numerous features are available with Spicebird client, but the lack of official support has made it non-existing in the current market. Nowadays, users prefer to migrate to other platforms, which are much advanced and reliable, such as MS Outlook. In case, you too, are looking for ways to migrate email items of Spicebird to Outlook platform, then it is suggested that you should take external assistance from an efficient tool like Kernel for MBOX to PST.
To initiate the conversion of Spicebird MBOX to PST format via Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter, you need to follow the given steps carefully:
- Launch Kernel for MBOX to PST on your system.
- To locate a Spicebird MBOX file/folder on your system, click the Browse button. Note: You can either go for Select Folder or Select File as per your requirement.
- Select the required folder and click on the Finish button.
- Once the tool finishes the scanning process, mailbox folders will be listed on the left panel of the tool’s interface; click them individually to view its content. Finally, click on the Save button to proceed.
- Select the output file format for the conversion; here, we are converting the Spicebird MBOX file to PST; hence, we are selecting the PST file (MS Outlook) option. Once selected, click Next.
- In this step, the tool will present you with some filter options to specify the conversion requirements. Select the filters as per your requirement and click on the Next button.
- Split the file to manage large mailbox data or add a prefix to the file’s name to make it unique. Both features are optional and can be skipped if not necessary. Click Next anyways.
- In this window, click Browse to provide a destination location to save the converted file. Click Finish once done.
- The converted PST file gets saved to the specified location; now click OK to finish the process.