Microsoft Entourage is also an email client application developed for MAC-based OS (for Mac 8.5 and later versions). Developed and maintained by Microsoft, the tool is now discontinued by its owners. No patches of any update for the software have been launched since it’s discontinuation.
The tool first came into existence in 2000. Apart from an emailing platform, this email client facilitates accessibility to the user with the address book, task list, notes list, project name, and much more. The performance of the platform is quite satisfactory. But due to its deprecation and with the change in technology, users have migrated themselves from Entourage to Outlook. The other factor of such migration is the frequent occurrence of errors while processing the Entourage files.
The errors occurring can be easily identified with their appearance. If the error appears without the text, then it is evident that the error is coming either from the Server or Operating Server. However, there is a proper way of dealing with such issues. In fact, the best alternative is the conversion of Entourage MBOX files to Outlook PST format. It is best facilitated by an external tool that has been dedicatedly designed for the conversion task. Keeping performance as the critical measure, most professionals prefer to work with Kernel for MBOX to PST to convert the concerned files.
Execution of the conversion process requires the following steps to be considered.
- Launch Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter.
- By default, the mode to add files is selected to the “Select Folder” option, click Browse to navigate to the folder with Entourage MBOX files. In case you want to add individual MBOX files, select the “Select File(s)” option.
Select the appropriate mode to add files to the converter.
- Click on the Browse button to locate the directory containing Entourage MBOX files.
- Select the folder containing the MBOX files and click OK.
- Once the Entourage MBOX files are added, click Finish.
- The tool will show you the data associated with the added MBOX files. Now, to save the required file, click on the Save button located just below the Menu bar options. You can also opt. to the Savings Options provided by the tool.
- In the Saving Options window, select PST (MS Outlook) as the output type and click Next.
- Now, the next window allows you to apply filters to save specific data from your converted PST file. Select the appropriate filters to save the data and click Next to proceed further in the conversion process.
If you don’t wish to make any changes, let the changes remain unaltered and move further in the process.
- Manage your PST by choosing the appropriate splitting options. You can choose between different options to split the PST. Moreover, you can add a prefix to the file name of your converted PST. Apply necessary changes to save the file and click Next.
- Browse to provide a destination path to save the converted PST file.
- Provide the path to save the converted PST and click OK.
- Click Finish.
- The interface will notify you when your converted PST gets saved to the specified location. Click OK to finish the process.