Kernel MBOX TO PST is a conversion tool which lets you convert or migrate MBOX/MBX/MBS/MSF to PST, MSG, EML, Domino, GroupWise, Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, AOL, etc.
The MBOX to PST Converter tool is quite convenient and handy; besides this, it supports 20 MBOX email clients, Windows, Outlook with all their versions. The tool allows you to have a preview of particular files and folders before the conversion, which helps you decide what is required to convert and what not. The tool allows you to apply filters on source data so that you can convert/migrate as per your requirements. The tool is so powerful that it lets you recover the deleted items without bringing any harm to data integrity.
Let’s see how the tool works and how you can migrate your MBOX folder to Gmail Account.
- Start with clicking on the Browse button to add the desired MBOX folder.
- Go to the location of the file, select it and click on Ok.
- Once the file is added, click on the Finish button.
- Here, you can have the preview of the desired file, have the preview and click on the Save button (on the top of the screen).
Note: You can also select from the list of saving options given on the right side of the screen.
- Select the output type as Gmail and click on Next.
- In this step, you need to apply filters, select according to your requirement and click on Next.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials and click on the Finish button to start the migration.
- Wait, until the process is done.
- Once your data is saved, click on OK.