“We were using hosted Exchange for email communication. A few months back, we merged with another firm who also were using hosted Exchange, but of a different service provider. So, for better email management, we had to migrate hosted Exchange data from one service provider to the other. Searching for an apt migrator software.” – Anonymous
Any organization can face the same situation at any point in time. Here, thinking for a manual solution for this highly complex migration would not be a good idea. It would take your valuable time, and effort and may result in the failure of migration.
The main requirement here is a migrator software that facilitates smooth hosted Exchange to hosted Exchange migration. We recommend, Kernel Migrator for Exchange – Express Edition to carry out hosted Exchange to hosted Exchange migration without any headache or data loss.
Use Kernel Migrator for Exchange – Express Edition tool (for Hosted Exchange to Hosted Exchange Migration), Downloaded and install the software on your system from:
After that follow the steps one after another to perform the migration.
- Double-click on the software application and launch it. On the welcome screen, click Add under Add Source category to add the source hosted Exchange.
- Now provide the required login credentials for the source hosted Exchange, select Single mailbox option and then click Add.
Note: For migrating multiple mailboxes from hosted Exchange, select the other option List all Mailboxes using the above credentials.
- Now, click Add under the Add Destination section to add the destination hosted Exchange.
- Here, also enter the required credentials for login and click Add.
- Now, map the source mailboxes with the destination mailboxes and then click Set Filter and Migrate option.
- On the next page, you can select either Mailbox, Archive Mailbox or Public Folder form the source for migration. You can select the required option in the destination too. Make your choice and click Migrate.
- All the folders from the mailbox will be displayed. Select the folders, apply filters and options (if needed) and then click I am OK, Start Migration.
- The migration process will start. When the migration gets completed, it displays a completion message. Click OK.
Note: You can save the migration report in CSV format by using the Save to CSV option.
Thus, a simple migration from hosted Exchange to another hosted Exchange is achieved through this migrator tool.
Some remarkable amenities of Kernel Migrator for Exchange – Express Edition
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Capable to perform On-premises Exchange to Hosted Exchange migration
- Compatibility with all Exchange versions
- Single/multiple mailbox migrations
- Archive mailbox & public folder migration
- Variety of filter options for selective data migration
- Folder inclusion/exclusion options
- Ensures complete data security and integrity
So, this solution, with its advanced features, will help you migrate your hosted Exchange data to another hosted Exchange. It also helps you perform Exchange Server and Office 365 migrations in on-premises and cloud deployments. To take a trial, install its demo version from the website and run the tool yourself. Best of luck for the migrations!