MS Outlook is a popular email management tool. You can create and attach a business card along with the emails sending through Outlook. The process of creating a new business card in MS Outlook 2016 is also quite easy and short. You can choose the desired card layout, images, contact fields, and graphics as per your needs.
- In MS Outlook, go to the Home tab. In the New Items group, select the Contact option.
- To create a business card, click the Business Card box.
- In the Edit Business card box, under Card Design, provide the details like layout, image, image area (in percentage), and image align information.
- A particular color can be selected using the Background option.
- To add an image and logo, just select image option to select images, size it and position as per your convenience.
- To add and remove different stuff, you can use the Fields option.
- If you want to remove an item, then go to Fields, and click Remove.
- Positioning the text on the card is also quite easy: click any field under the Fields option, and by using the UP and DOWN arrows on the keyboard, place the field anywhere you want it.
Add or edit an image in Business card
The Electronic Business Card in Outlook not only incorporates the business details, but also an image to make it more attractive. This is how you can add an image to the business card.
- After opening the Outlook, go to Contacts and open it.
- Click View, then go to Change view and choose the Business card option.
- Choose the business card whose profile picture you want to change and double-click it.
- You can either double-click on the picture icon or choose Options>>Picture>> Add Picture.
- Browse the picture that you want to have on the Business Card and add. It will be the display picture, and whenever you add the Business card, the selected Picture would be on its profile.
Share Business cards with others
The business card can be shared with others using the email messages. If the user is using MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007, then the business card will appear exactly as the sender has sent it. Receiver can right-click the business card and save it to his Outlook contacts. With versions earlier than Outlook 2007, the user will see the business card as an image. But a .vcf file is attached with the business card. The .vcf file can be opened and information will be saved in the contact list.
Benefits of Outlook business cards
- It is absolutely free.
- In can be forwarded multiple times.
- Can have clickable links.
- Only the email address is needed to send the business card.
- Changes can be performed in seconds.
- It is accessible from the email.
- Recipient does not need any app to open the business card.