1. The source pane of the software has Microsoft Teams option. Choose it.
2. Right-click on Microsoft Teams and choose Add Teams.
3. In the login wizard, choose a comfortable option to enlist the MS Teams account. Then, click Register and Connect.
4. Go to Destination, choose Microsoft Teams, and select Add Teams.
5. The same login page will appear, and you can choose a method to login. Click Register and Connect.
6. In the selected Teams of your account, you can choose a Team and Copy it for migration.
7. In destination page, choose a Team and click Paste option.
8. The mapping between source and destination is available. The Blue colored Teams are present in the destination and red ones are not. Map them and click Start Migration.
9. After a successful migration, the summary will show all the details of items.