Word application crashes or error messages like ‘could not open abc.doc/docx file’ are some common MS Word issues that can spoil your day. Some other most common error messages that MS Word users receive are:
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation
- Word was unable to read this document. It might be corrupt
- abc.doc file cannot be opened
- Word cannot open the existing [square] in Template file
Some of these issues can be resolved manually If you have good knowledge of Word’s inbuilt recovery features and have enough time to invest. But investing your valuable time in such issues could mean loss to your business. This is the reason you need a professional MS Word recovery tool like Kernel for Word.
Repairing MS Word files quickly and easily
Kernel for Word recovery tool is designed with robust algorithms to repair DOC file. Below mentioned are the steps you need to follow for instant recovery of your word document(s):
- Launch Kernel for Word recovery tool. Click Add File(s) button.
- Browse to the location of the corrupt/damaged word files you want to recover. Add more Word files if required.
- Now, click the Repair DOC File (s) button.
- View the progress of the files being repaired in the Repair Progress window that appears.
- Once your Word files are recovered, the tool will prompt you to define the destination path. Select the folder where you want to save the recovered files or create a new folder and click OK.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen once all your files are saved to the specified location.
Now you can access, read, edit, and save your MS Word files as if nothing has happened to them!