Sometimes when you start Outlook Express following error message is displayed on your computer screen:
0x800CCC00 LOAD SICILY FAILED – Authentication did not load
- The first possible reason behind this error message is the user name and password you provided while signing in your Outlook Express account did not match with the user name and password stored in the database.
- Another reason for the specified error message can be the corruption of user’s account due to which Outlook Express cannot authenticate your identity and generates the above mentioned error message.
You can easily resolve the issue by executing following steps:
- Exit and restart Outlook Express.
- If you still face the same error message then wait for 20-30 minutes and let the server reset your account. After the specified time period, try again.
- In case, Outlook Express still displays the same error, create a new user account and verify if it works.
Most of the time, the mentioned problem gets resolved by executing aforementioned steps. But, in case, the problem persists even after trying the suggested solution, you may confront dire situation. You will not be able to access all of your emails, contacts, etc. stored in Outlook Express account. To get rid of the situation and to get emails, contacts, etc. back, you have to repair .DBX file.
You can repair DBX file with Kernel for Outlook Express – DBX recovery and repair Â software. After the software completes repairing DBX file, it displays recovered emails, email properties, attachments, etc. that you can save at user defined location. Kernel for Outlook Express supports almost all versions of Outlook Express starting from OE 4.0.