Follow given steps that will backup and restore Office 365 mailboxes to PST file and vice-versa using this one tool:
- Run Kernel Office 365 Backup and Restore software.
- Select Backup and add the Office 365 account after login.
- Select first option of Migrate above mentioned mailbox only.
- Select type of migration - mailbox, archive mailbox, or public folder.
- Apply data filters before saving in PST and click I’m OK, Start Migration.
Similarly, with the help of Office administrator account credentials, users can backup and restore bulk Office 365 mailboxes to PST files and vice-versa.