This is a guide for exporting OST files to Live Exchange with the help of OST to PST Conversion Tool
MS Exchange Server is a professional email application that is designed to render for both personal and business needs. Many companies that rely on MS Outlook often need to export Outlook data to Live Exchange for various reasons.
An OST file is an auto-generated file that works in even offline mode and contains the same data that is present on Exchange Server. It synchronizes with Exchange mailbox after connecting to the server.
Reasons to Export OST to Live Exchange
There could be multiple reasons behind exporting OST file to Live Exchange based on the needs of users or an organization. Some of the most common reasons to export OST to Live Exchange include:
- When synchronization between OST and Exchange Server breaks
- When your server failed making OST files orphaned
- Unexpected shut down of system due to power failure, which makes the OST file corrupt
- OST file gets corrupt, and you need to recover data from it
Export OST to Live Exchange
Kernel OST to PST converter is a unique tool that is designed to export OST file data to multiple platforms, such as PST, Office 365, MSG, and Live Exchange. Using this utility, you can even migrate OST file to Exchange Server. So, let’s see how the software works for OST to Live Exchange migration.
- Now, enter the credentials for Live Exchange (a Login ID, Server Address, & Port Number), select your saving preferences, and then click Finish.
- The software will start moving the data to Live Exchange; you can see the process on the screen.
- Once it is complete, a notification will appear on the screen displaying Data has been saved. Click Ok to end the process.
That’s all! The OST file has been exported to Live Exchange.
Exporting OST file to Exchange is a crucial task that is necessary on many occasions. This blog will help you learn the advantages as well as the working process of the software.
Read Also : Free method to Convert OST to PST