Importing PST files from Outlook to iCloud can introduce you to an advanced and high-security platform. There are many reasons that user switch to iCloud like it is accessible and can be logged in from almost anywhere. It provides free space on the web where the user can store their valuable data. It has strict standards for security which provide the user a safer experience. Because it is web-based, so there is nearly no risk of data loss.
How to Import PST Files to iCloud Manually?
There are several manual ways with the help of which you can import PST files in iCloud. In this blog, we are going to share the easiest manual method to import PST files in iCloud. But before performing any of the methods make sure you have your credentials handy. Now, let’s discuss different methods to import PST.
Import via iCloud Control Panel
Importing Outlook PST data via iCloud control panel is a very easy task to perform. You just need to launch the iCloud control panel in your system, then select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks option and unselect the rest. Click on the Apply button to complete the process.
Note: Windows users need to install the iCloud Control Panel on their systems while Mac users already have iCloud Control Panel installed. They just need to launch iCloud Preference Panel on their systems.
Import PST files in iCloud via Kernel
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is an ultimate software to perform the whole process in no time. Let’s see how:
- Install and run Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software.
- Start with select the file by clicking on Select File option. Click on the Browse button and select Recover Single File, if you have a single file.
- Select PST file and click on Open.
- In the next window, click on Next.
- The software will show you the Process Information, check the information and click on Finish.
- Now, click on the iCloud in saving options on the right-hand side of the screen.
Click on the Save button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the Select Output Type, iCloud will be automatically selected, if not, click on the iCloud option in the list. Click on Next to proceed.
- In the next step, apply the filters, if you need any or just click on Next.
- In the next window, enter your iCloud credentials and click on Finish.
- Once the process is done, click Ok to finish.
So, this is how you can import your PST files in iCloud with the help of Kernel. The content may seem lengthy, as it has been written keeping every detail in mind to help users understand the whole process. But at the same time, is very quick and easy to perform.
Importing your Outlook contacts to iCloud will definitely give you a flexible and safer approach because iCloud is all web-based and follows a strict and advanced technology. There are fewer chances of glitches in iCloud, and therefore people generally import their PST data to it. Manual methods are easy to perform; however, the chances of faults are always there, which can cause data loss, or you might face other mishappenings. So, it is better to go for the automated approach provided by the Kernel, with it you can also import PST to Yahoo mail by following the same process and can also resolve Outlook password related issues. Go for the trial version and double sure yourself before buying the software.