The public folder feature in Office 365 helps users to share data with colleagues and other users. That’s why most administrators create public folders in their Office 365. However, users often need to import some crucial data from an external PST file to public folder so that other users can have access to it.
But, importing PST file to Office 365 is very challenging as the manual methods are very complicated and take a lot of time to upload the PST file. These methods are very complicated, and normal users often face a lot of issues while performing them. So, they look for an alternative approach to move PST items to Office 365 public folders.
Professional Tool for Migration of PST File to Office 365
It is an impressive tool that allows smooth restoring of PST files to Office 365 mailboxes. What makes it more amazing is its extensive features like selective migration of PST data, the option to exclude deleted or empty folders, date filter, etc.
Also, it doesn’t require any additional training for using Kernel Import PST to Office 365. Any user can migrate PST file to Office 365 just by following the instructions. Here we have mentioned the detailed process of importing PST items to Office 365 public folders.
- Install and launch the tool on your system and add PST file with the Add Source.
- Click Add Destination to add Office 365 account with correct user information.
- Enter the details for Office 365 account, and then click Add to move ahead. Note: You can also migrate single/archive or multiple mailboxes from PST to Office 365 in one attempt with this software.
- Both the PST file and Office 365 account will be added to the tool. Click Set Filter and Migrate for the next step.
- In the next step, select Public Folder from the drop-down menu, and then click Migrate.
- Apply the required filters to the PST data, such as item type, include/exclude folders, etc. and click I’m OK Start Migration.
- The import process will start; you can see its status on the screen. A notification will display on the screen on its completion, click OK to finish the process.
- If you want to save the import report in a CSV format, then click Save Report to CSV.
You can see, how smoothly we imported PST items to Office 365 without any interruption or data loss.
Importing data to Office 365 public folder becomes necessary when you want to share information with other users. Using manual methods, you can try to import PST items to Office 365 public folders. However, manual methods might not be that easy. So, you can use this software.