While there are manual recovery methods available, such as executing complex Exchange Management Shell commands to recover Exchange database mailboxes from a recovery database/backup file or utilizing the Exchange Admin Center interface to connect deleted or disconnected Exchange mailboxes, or even reestablishing mailboxes via the Exchange Server Manager, these methods are often regarded as exceedingly intricate for anyone other than technical experts and seasoned Exchange professionals. Most analysts and experts also discourage the use of these laborious and challenging manual solutions for recovering multiple mailboxes in the Exchange Server. Consequently, after a few unsuccessful attempts, they often turn to secure and intelligent professional software for Exchange mailbox recovery.
Kernel for Exchange Server is a straightforward Exchange Recovery tool designed to recover both single and multiple mailboxes from the Exchange Server, allowing you to save them to various destinations such as Outlook PST, Office 365, and live Exchange Server. Using this tool ensures a seamless and error-free recovery process.
How to recover multiple mailboxes in Exchange Server?
It enables you to recover mailboxes from both offline EDB files and live Exchange Server. To get started, download the software from the website and install it on your system. Below, you'll find the steps to recover multiple mailboxes in any Exchange Server version using this tool:
- Launch the tool software. Select the Live Exchange option out of the given options.
- Select Live Exchange (On-premise) as the source type and click Next.
- Select Connect Multiple Mailboxes option and provide the Exchange Server information like IP address, mailbox name, etc. You can manually connect using Outlook profile for the latest versions here. After that, click Next.
- Provide remote mailbox login details like admin name, password, etc. and click OK.
- Select your choice of mailboxes for the recovery and click Next
- Mailboxes are successfully connected. Click Finish to move further.
- Select any mailbox folder and right-click on it. Select the desired option for export. Here Export Messages is selected.
- Apply filters like date range, item type, folders as per your need and click Save.
- The selected data to the specified destination.
Now you're aware that the software makes it remarkably simple to recover multiple mailboxes from any Exchange Server version.
While users may initially attempt manual solutions for Exchange data recovery, they often encounter numerous challenges and difficulties. Therefore, rather than experimenting with potentially risky free methods to convert Exchange EDB to PST files and recover multiple mailboxes, consider using a professional conversion tool for Exchange Server recovery. Such a tool becomes a lifesaver in these situations, as it not only saves valuable time but also reduces the effort required for the recovery process.