- Log in to Office 365 admin center and go to the Admin application. In Microsoft 365 Admin Center, choose SharePoint.
- In the SharePoint Admin Center, click Settings.
- Scroll down and choose ‘Can’t find the settings you are looking for? Go to the classic settings page.’ Click on the link.
- In the Subsite creation section, click on the radio box to ‘Enable subsite creation for all sites.’ Click OK.
- In the Site Creation section, choose either Hide the Create site command or Show the Create site command. Then, click OK.
I was unable to find any appropriate information related to this topic until I came across this article. The detailed steps and screenshots helped me to navigate through the process on my own.