Microsoft Outlook is available for both Mac and Windows operating systems. In Mac OS, the Outlook for Mac desktop client saves the email items in OLM format while in a Windows OS, the email items are saved either in an OST (Exchange) or a PST (Offline) format.
It is often difficult to migrate your mailbox from one platform to another, such as migration from Outlook for Mac to Exchange, Office 365, or a webmail client like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc. You need to execute specific manual steps, which turn out to be a tedious and time-consuming task. This is where the need for a third-party tool comes in. So, are you looking for a reliable tool to import OLM files to Gmail? Then look no further as Kernel for OLM to PST Converter software is an advanced utility that offers smooth and hassle-free migration experience.
Now, we will go through the detailed step-by-step demo of the Kernel for OLM to PST software to import OLM to Gmail Account.
Here is the Process to Import OLM Files to Gmail Account:
- When you run the software, the ‘Source File Selection’ wizard opens up. You can choose the option to convert a single file or multiple files. Then click Browse.
- After selecting the OLM file, click Next.
- An Information window tells you about the various output formats which you can choose for your OLM file. Click Finish.
- The tool displays the OLM mailbox and presents you with all its folders. You can select any file and gets its preview. Then click the Save option.
- On the ‘Select Output Type’ window, choose the Gmail option, and click Next.
- Apply the various filters like From, To, Subject, Folder Name, Item Type, and Date Range. Click Next.
- Input the login credentials of your Gmail account. Click Finish.
- Import OLM to Gmail process starts.
After completing the process to import OLM to Gmail, you can check the data in your Gmail mailbox in the respective folders.
Read Also: Steps to Export OLM to Office 365 Manually