Kernel for OLM to PST is a powerful tool that can be used to import OLM files to Office 365. It offers some great features to its users, some of which include:
- Migration of emails, contacts, hyperlinks, calendar, email attachments, etc.
- Retrieval of data from normal as well as damaged OLM files.
- Saves OLM files to MS Exchange, GroupWise, and company IMAP account.
- Migrate emails to Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail/Live Mail/Outlook, and iCloud.
- Supports all versions of Windows, MS Outlook, and Mac Outlook.
The working process of this tool is very straightforward. For better understanding, let’s have a look at its working process.
- Download OLM to PST Converter and install it on your system.
- After launching the tool, a window will appear on your screen. Browse OLM files from your system and click “Next"
Note 1: From this section, you can also choose multiple OLM files.
Note 2: If you don’t know the specific location of the OLM file, then hit the “Search” button. It will automatically search and display all the OLM files in your system drives. Select the desired OLM file and click “Next.”
- In the next step, some vital information will be displayed on the screen. Read the information and click “Finish” to complete the process.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll be able to see all the folders of the OLM file in the tool. Select any folder and click on it to preview its emails/items.
- Now, to import these emails/items to Office 365, click the “Save” button in the upper left corner of the tool. A new window will open on the screen displaying all the saving options for the file. Select the “Office 365” option and click “Next."
- The Software provides various filters to import OLM files to Office 365. You can set the filters according to your preferences. After setting the filters, click "Next".
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter the credentials for the Office 365 account. Fill the details and click “Finish".
Note: From this section, if you want to save the emails to a new folder, then check the checkbox “Save data to the following folder,” and enter a name for the folder.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the process. And once the process is complete, a pop-up window will appear on your screen displaying “Data has been saved.” Click “OK” to complete the process.
Your OLM emails have been successfully imported to Office 365 account. You can find these emails in the same hierarchy in your Office 365 account.