Like Office 365 mailboxes and public folders, archive mailboxes can hold some useful data which requires a backup, and the best backup is as PST file.
For migrating archive mailboxes from the Office 365 account without any errors, use the super-efficient Kernel Office 365 Backup & Restore software application. Let us go through the backup process via this software in detail.
- Install the Kernel Office 365 Backup and Restore software on your system and launch it. Click Backup option on the welcome screen.
- Now click on + Add option to add the source Office 365 account.
- Enter the Office 365 account global user ID and password. You can assign Impersonation Rights to Office 365 mailboxes by selecting the checkbox. To add multiple mailboxes, select the option List all mailboxes and then click Get User Mailbox(es). Select the mailboxes for backup and click Add.
- The selected mailboxes will get listed. Click Set Filter and Migrate to continue.
- Now, select the Archive Mailbox option from the drop-down menu against each mailbox to add their archive mailboxes. Then click Migrate.
- Now, select the desired folders from each mailbox for backup. Apply filters and folder options as per requirement. Select the checkboxes, if you want and click I am OK, Start Migration.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen with saving options, select PST and click OK.
- Browse the destination path for saving the backup data in PST format on your system and click OK to add it.
- The backup process will progress and gets complete quickly along with displaying a message. Click OK.
- You can save the backup details report or summary in CSV file using Save report to CSV option.
Hence, this backup software has made it a handy task to backup Office 365 archive mailboxes to PST with advanced filters and other options.