Office 365 Groups is a service offered by Microsoft for Office 365 users to collaborate with their teammates while creating documents, spreadsheets, scheduling meetings, or sending emails. Also, you can share some outside information from a PST file to Office 365 groups. But, you’ll have to import PST to Office 365 group to share that info.
In this article, we will talk about how to import PST to Office 365 groups with a practical approach.
Methods to Import PST to Office 365 Groups
Generally, there are no simple methods to import PST to Office 365. However, using a third-party tool, you can quickly import PST to Office 365 Groups. So, here we will talk about Kernel Import PST to Office 365 – an impressive utility that allows quick migration of PST files to Office 365 Groups.
Kernel Import PST to Office 365
With this software, you can quickly import PST files to Office 365 mailboxes, archive mailboxes, public folders, and Groups. It offers some advanced features for the users, which include:
- Bulk migration of Outlook files to Office 365 Groups
- Import every item of a PST file, such as Emails, Calendar, Contacts, Attachments, etc.
- Quick mapping of multiple PST files to Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes
- Smart filtering option to import specific PST file data
- No need to install MS Outlook for migration
After knowing these features, you might be curious to understand its working process. Don’t worry! We have covered that too. Follow the below steps to import PST files to O365 Groups with Kernel Import PST to Office 365 Groups.
- Install and launch the tool on your system and click Add in the Add Source section to add PST file.
- After that, click Add in the Add Destination section to add Office 365 account.
- Enter the correct details for the Office 365 account and click Add.
- Once both the PST file and Office 365 , click Set Filter and Migrate.
- In the next step, select Mailbox in the destination drop-down menu and click Migrate.
- Apply specific filters to the PST file data and check the checkbox “Select if migrating to Office 365 Group” to import pst to Office 365 Group, select the checkbox Same as source file name if you want to save PST in a folder with the same name and then click I am OK Start Migration.
- The Office 365 Groups pop-up window will appear to display the information related to importing PST to Office 365 Groups. Click OK after selecting the suitable option.
- The will start. Once it is complete, a notification will appear on your screen displaying the same. Click OK, and if you want to save the report, then click Save report to CSV.
This is the easiest method to import PST to Office 365 Groups. Also, the process is very simple and fast. You don’t need any technical expertise to import PST to Office 365 groups with this software.
Kernel Import PST to Office 365 Software Video
Sometimes, users only want to share information with a specific group of people - that’s why they prefer using Office 365 Group feature. But, importing PST data to Office 365 Group is a bit difficult with the manual methods. So, here we have mentioned Kernel Import PST to Office 365 tool that allows smooth importing of PST file to Office 365 Groups.