Exchange database files (EDB files) store the data of your Exchange environment, whereas Outlook data files (PST files) stores the data of your Outlook.
This article shows how you can perform recovery with the help of Exchange Recovery Full Version by converting EDB file to PST.
After knowing this, you might be confused about why you need to convert EDB file to PST.
Don’t worry! We will talk about it as well.
The entire data of Exchange server is stored in EDB files on the Server. Now, if the database size increases, you will start facing several errors making the Exchange Server data inaccessible.
For large organizations, it is often not acceptable. Therefore, you will can recover some data to PST files. Let’s have a look at the other reasons to convert EDB file to PST apart from Exchange mailbox recovery.
Reasons to Convert EDB file to PST
There could be multiple reasons to convert EDB file to PST. However, the most possible reasons involve:
- When the size of EDB file increases
- To recover data of corrupt EDB files
- To reduce mailbox size and improve server performance
- When you want to backup Exchange mailboxes
- To migrate from Exchange to Office 365 using PST files
- To backup specific mailbox data from Exchange Server
Well, whatever be the reason, you need reliable and secure software to perform recovery. Here, you can have a look at Kernel for Exchange Server Full Version software.
Exchange Server EDB Recovery software
An advanced software developed with smart algorithms to help users convert their EDB files to PST, Exchange Server EDB Recovery Full Version can help in multiple ways. It is integrated with filters that allow you to convert EDB data based on your requirements. Let’s know this utility a bit better with the working process.
- Select the specific EDB file to convert to PST and click Next.
- Note: If you don’t know the location of Exchange EDB file, then use the Search feature to find the EDB files on your system.
- Choose a scanning method to fix errors in the EDB file and click Next.
- Once the EDB file is added, a notification will appear on the screen displaying Successfully added EDB file. Click Finish to complete the process.
- You can see all the EDB mailboxes in the left pane. To preview any of these mailboxes, select the specific mailbox, and then click the data item for its preview.
- To export these mailboxes to PST, right-click on the root folder and select Export Mailboxes to PST.
- In the opened window, select the mailboxes that you want to export to PST. Select a saving location for the PST files, and then click Export. Note: You can apply specific filters to the mailboxes based on their date and item type by clicking the Filters option.
- The software will start converting EDB file to PST; once it is complete, a notification will appear confirming the completion of the process. Click OK to complete the process.
- As you click OK, a new window will appear on the screen displaying the information related to the conversion process. Click OK again to end the process and close the software.
That’s a long process here, but recovery software full version is still better than many free EDB to PST conversion methods and other third-party tools.
Exchange Mailbox Recovery has always been a time-consuming task for most individuals. Also, the manual approaches are not that beneficial as there is a risk of data loss. So, here we present an effective solution Exchange Server EDB Recovery Software Full Version that accomplishes complete recovery of EDB file to PST without any data loss.