Exchange Server is one of the most popular email servers. It stores its mailbox data, such as emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. in the form of EDB file.
- Insight into EDB File
EDB files are Exchange database files that store Exchange mailbox data.
- Insight into PST File
PST file store Outlook mailbox data including emails, contacts, calendar, etc.
Why Users Convert Exchange EDB Files to Outlook PST Files?
There are several reasons that demand the conversion of an EDB file to PST files. Some of the most important reasons are mentioned below:
- Recovery – Mailboxes can be recovered from corrupt EDB files by exporting them to PST.
- Backup – Exchange mailboxes can be exported to PST for backup purposes.
Know Everything About the Top-Rated Tool – Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery
EDB to PST Converter Full Version is an effective tool that allows users to convert healthy as well as corrupt EDB files to PST format.
- Converts damaged/corrupt EDB files to PST easily.
- Exports offline EDB files to PST, Live Exchange and Office 365.
- Filters mailbox data and converts only the selected items to PST.
- Migrates from one Exchange/Office 365 to another Exchange/Office 365.
- Extracts Exchange data from Exchange backup files.
Supported Microsoft Exchange Server versions:
Supported Microsoft Outlook versions:
Windows (All versions up to Windows 10) and Windows Server (All versions up to Windows Server 2012)
VMware Server 1.0x, 2.x, VMware Workstation v6.0x for Windows, Microsoft® Virtual PC 2007, VMware ESX 4.0, ESXi
Processor: Pentium Class
Note: To convert EDB to PST using this tool, Outlook installation is NOT necessary. But for other operations like Exchange/Office 365 migrations, you should have MS Outlook configured with an active profile.
EDB to PST Conversion Using EDB to PST Converter Full Version:
Using EDB to PST Converter is very simple as the tool has a user-friendly interface. Let's have a quick look at the working of this tool.
- Launch the software on your system. Now, select “EDB File” from the source section.
- When the next window appears with “Offline EDB file” selected, click “Next.”
- Now, browse the file that you want to convert to PST. After selecting the required EDB file click “Next.”
Note: If you don’t know the location of the file, then use the “Search” option to find the EDB files on your system.
- In the next step, select the scanning mode and then click “Next.”
Note : It is recommended to select Use Disk Space if the EDB file is large.
- Once the file is added as the source, you’ll receive a notification on the window displaying “Successfully added EDB file.” Click “Finish” to complete the process.
- You can see the mailboxes in the left pane of the tool. Now, to export these mailboxes to PST, select “Export Mailboxes to PST” from the context menu.
- A new wizard will appear on the screen. Select the mailboxes that you want to export to PST. Provide the destination to save this PST files, and then click “Export.”
Note: If you want to export specific, set filters (date range and item type) in the filter section.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the process. Once it is completed, a notification will appear on the screen displaying “Export process completed successfully.” Click “OK.”
- In the last step, a new wizard will open on the screen displaying the mailboxes that are exported to PST. Click “OK” to finish the process.
There are many benefits for buying the full version of the Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool. It offers unlimited EDB to PST conversion and migration.