PST Password Recovery Tool Screenshots
Screenshots - Kernel Outlook Password Recovery
- Launch the Kernel Outlook Password Recovery tool.
- Add the PST file and click the Recover Password button.
- Recovered Outlook PST password is displayed.
- Add a PST file and click the Remove Password button.
- Back up the PST file before password removal.
- Password gets successfully removed from the PST file.
- Add PST file and click Set New Password.
- Back up PST file before password resetting.
- Provide a new password for Outlook PST file.
- New password gets set for the Outlook PST file.
- Save the password resetting report to PST file.