MS Outlook 2003 or MS Outlook 2002 PST files are referred as Microsoft Office Data Files. It becomes difficult to export items from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003.
Users who are now moving from MS Outlook 2002 towards MS Outlook 2003 and 2007 might face some problems to export the mailbox items. Microsoft Outlook 2002 and its earlier versions had their PST files were in the ANSI format (American National Standards Institute) with 2GB maximum file size.
With the release of Outlook 2003 and 2007 the standard format changed to Unicode format with 20 GB maximum file size to avoid file corruptions. With such advancements, older versions of the applications become non-compatible with newer versions and do not open the PST file of outlook 2000/2002 in outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. This result in error as – “Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use”.
Outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 email conversion becomes prime requirement and is handled with email conversion tools. Kernel for Outlook will help you to export mailbox items of PST 2002 to PST 2003 or PST 2007. Following steps will help to convert emails from PST files:
1. Open Kernel for Outlook. Select the Personal Storage File (PST).
2. Scan the PST file. The contents of the file will get listed in their original folder structure.
3. Preview the email content with other mailbox items like journals, calendars, images, contacts, events etc.
4. Select the folders which you need to save and select the save options: PST, DBX, MSG and EML
5. Open the file contents with MS Outlook or MS Outlook Express as per the selected option.
Now you can open the PST file of older version with new version of the email client. Kernel for Outlook with its magnificent features also enables its users to recover the emails emptied from the Deleted Items folder. Deleted email recovery is an add-on feature of the software. Users can download the evaluation version of the software which is available for FREE. Download and experience the software working and when satisfied, purchase Full version which is available with saving option enabled.
For more information about the software, visit http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/outlook-pst-repair.html