IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Server is the comprehensive and competent in-premise email service provider platform that provides collaborative services fulfilling your business requirements, which includes instant messaging, calendaring, blogging, contacts management, etc. This robust email technology can be seen in the large enterprise setup where email or data security is the primary concern. With the increased level of security and advanced email storage capabilities, the IBM Notes/Domino Server fades away when you talk about the small email enterprise setup with minimal cost metrics. Some of the less user-friendly but more security-driven features of IBM Notes are:
- IBM Notes is programmed with execution control lists (ECLs) which enforces the security at the client level that is centrally managed by an administrator. The Administrator has the chief control to override the configured ECLs from the specific user mailboxes.
- IBM Notes is configured with intelligent Access Control List (ACL) to limit the accessibility of database to privileged users.
- IBM Notes authorizes the accessibility to specific data files while facilitating the Public key checking with IBM Domino Server.
These three security features is just a glimpse of IBM Notes email client which further enhances the cost and complexity of the software for large-scale utilization. One cannot deny that to run the IBM Lotus Notes/Domino Server platform; company has to invest the large sum of money in acquiring the technically sound resources or managers.
Various email technology enterprises are seeking the negative aspects of IBM Lotus Notes to attract large share of email users to them. Some of the competitive email platforms are Novell GroupWise, MS Exchange Server, etc. Out of this, it is noted that IBM Lotus Notes users are shifting towards more user-friendly and less expensive email technology, i.e. Novell GroupWise.
Superb Features of Novell GroupWise Email Client
Withdrawal from IBM Lotus Notes email technology must arise situation of transition where email users and companies are seeking out the best email solutions at very low cost. In such scenarios, one can’t forget the Novell GroupWise email solution which has the following advantageous features:
- Real-Time Messaging Platform: Novell GroupWise maintains the Send/Receive mechanism smooth and sailing at all times to propagate reminders, telecom messages, emails, appointments, etc. without any delay. This is the strongest feature of Novell GroupWise which enhances the productivity of employees in any organization running the email solution.
- Centralized Integrated Interface: Projecting the user-friendly and integrated email interface is a ticket to increase the efficiency and productivity. Novell GroupWise email client achieved this expertise by simply infusing the Home view interface that allows its user to send emails, check calendars, read reminders, etc. from a single intuitive dashboard.
- Provisioned with Mobile Accessibility: Novell GroupWise email solution is designed and programmed to meet day-to-day challenges of email accessibility on any handheld device or any OS anywhere anytime. The application formidably fulfils the user’s requirement to gain access to their email data on any Android smartphone, Blackberry devices, or iPad handhelds. Hence, 24X7 access to important email items is not any problem with Novell GroupWise.
- Seamless Administration: Novell GroupWise turns out to be an inexpensive email platform which offers flawless email administration of over 10,000 email accounts from a single centralized GroupWise server. Despite this huge figures, the application is enhanced with advanced encryption technologies and high-availability mechanism, which simplifies the work of Novell Administrator to run business at all the times.
Some advanced and exciting features of Novell GroupWise turns the majority of IBM Notes users to facilitate the migration towards a new email platform. Looking at the severity, integrity, and authenticity of email items, one must employ the sophisticated technical expertise to execute the migration of IBM Lotus Notes email items to the Novell GroupWise email system. There are some IBM applications which can facilitate the co-existence of two distinct email technologies. However, to permanently move and store IBM Lotus Notes emails to Novell GroupWise email items, getting an assistance of a third-party email migration tool is the best choice.
Solution – Kernel for Lotus Notes to GroupWise
Kernel for Lotus Notes to GroupWise is the proficient solution to speedily extract, and then migrate IBM Lotus Notes or Domino Server mail items to the Novell GroupWise email technology. The software is reinforced with agile algorithms which ensures the integrity of email items even after complete migration. You can run the software on the latest Windows 10, 8/8.1 Operating Systems and can deal with the most recent editions of Novell GroupWise and IBM Domino Server.
To know more about Kernel for Lotus Notes to GroupWise visit: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/notestogroupwise.html