Many a times we feel the need to hide Manage Computer from My Computer. If your computer is used by many users, then hiding Manage Computer would be beneficial to you. If you hide this section, then other users, who share or use the same computer, will not be able to change your computer settings.
For instance, most of the parents whose children use their computer, always look for a way out to protect their computer settings from being changed or altered. With this, they can keep a check on their children’s activity in the computer.Â Hiding Manage Computer would help you in this case.
Follow the steps given below and see the result.
- Click Start and then Run.
- 2. Type -> Regedit , then click OK.
- 3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER >Â SOFTWARE >Â Microsoft >Â Windows >Â CurrentVersion >Â Policies >Â Explorer
- Double-click on NoManageMyComputerVerb if it exists. If it doesn’t exist, then create a DWORD value called NoManageMyComputerVerb.
- Set this value to 1 to disable the Manage option.
- Set this value to 0 to enable the Manage option.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Restart the computer.
After performing the above steps, Manage Computer should be gone. Security is in your hand now.
Finding corruption in the data, Kernel for Windows is an apt choice to recover data and perform successful Windows data recovery from corrupt, formatted, damaged FAT and NTFS partitions.