Chat with our Support Executive
Kernel for Excel Repair is designed in such a way that it repairs .xls or .xlsx file in fractions of a minute. Whether the file has small name or long, file size is small or large, and file has major corruptions or minor, Kernel for Excel Repair effectively repairs it and recovers the data stored in the file. The software recovers all types of data embedded in the Excel sheet like text, objects, hyperlinks, charts, symbols, formulas, clip art, images, etc. in their original format.
The software is capable enough to repair those .xls or .xlsx file that "Open and Repair" option cannot repair. Single File mode option of Kernel for Excel Repair enables you to repair one .xls or .xlsx file at a moment. Using the software for repairing corrupt Excel file having one or multiple sheets inside is quite easy. Let us see how Single File mode option works:
1. Start Kernel for Excel Repair. The software main screen appears:
2. If you do not see the above screen on launching the software, click the Single-file button in the Tool bar to get this screen.
3. Click the Select file button to locate the .xls or .xlsx file that you want to repair. The selected file will be listed in the main screen of the software:
4. Click the Repair button to repair the corrupt Excel file. As you click the Repair button, Kernel for Excel Repair starts scanning the listed Excel file to fetch data from it:
5. Once the scanning process gets completed, you see a preview of the repaired Excel file:
6. Preview the repaired Excel file and then click the Save button to save the repaired Excel file at destined location.
The repaired Excel file can be opened with supported version of MS Excel. For example, if you have repaired .xlsx file then it can be opened with Excel 2007 or 2010. However, if you have repaired .xls file then you can open it with any version of MS Excel say Excel 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, and earlier versions.