Kernel for Excel software repairs and recovers both MS Excel .XLS and .XLSX files with complete accuracy. Whether a MS Excel file has small name or long, file size is small or large, file having minor or major corruptions, the software accurately recovers entire data stored in it. All kinds of data embedded in the Excel sheet are accurately recovered using this third-party Excel repair tool including text, objects, hyperlinks, charts, symbols, formulas, clip art, images, etc. in their original format.
MS Excel offers an "Open and Repair" option to repair the damaged Excel file. But sometimes, this option fails to do so. In such a situation, the user must use a third-party Excel file repair software. Kernel for Excel proves to be an eminent third-party Excel repair tool that accurately repairs damaged Excel files. The available Single File mode option allows repairing a single .XLS or .XLSX file in a single repair cycle. In addition, an Excel file having one or more sheets inside can be easily repaired using the utility. Let us see how the Single File mode option works:
1. Start Kernel for Excel. The main screen of the software appears as:
2. In case the above screen doesn't appears on launching the software, click Single-file button in the tool bar to get this screen.
3. Click Select file button to locate the damaged or corrupt MS Excel .XLS or .XLSX file. The selected file get listed in the main screen of the software.
4. Click Repair button to repair the damaged MS Excel file. On clicking, the software starts scanning the selected Excel file to extract data from it.
5. Once the scanning process got completed, the software displays a preview of recovered Excel data as:
6. Preview the recovered Excel data then click Save button in order to save repaired Excel file at desired location.
The repaired MS Excel file can be opened with any of the available supported versions of MS Excel such that .XLSX file can be opened with MS Excel 2007 or 2010 and .XLS file can be opened with MS Excel 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, or 2010. The tool works well with Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, and 8 operating systems.