Nucleus Data Recovery.Com, a well-known company in the field of data recovery software announces the launch of Kernel for Exchange Server 9.09.01. Designed specifically to satisfy the needs of affected Exchange users, Kernel for Exchange server has the ability to repair and restore all EDB objects in the Exchange mailboxes with ease. With unswerving and accurate recovery results, multiple mailboxes within the Exchange Server of an organization can be recovered successfully.
The revised version of Kernel for Exchange Server is equipped with array of user-friendly features and GUI that supports even the non-technical users to perform effortless recovery of Exchange user mailboxes. Added features and options that make Kernel for Exchange Server distinguished from its counterparts are:
1. Repairs priv1.edb database and brings it to working state
2. Recovers permanently deleted user mailboxes and emails
3. Page corruptions of Exchange database are efficiently resolved
4. Automatic utilization of memory allocation, Less usage of memory
5. Performs as EDB mailbox recovery software with resolving Exchange dirty shutdown situations and checksum errors, and meeting Exchange clean shutdown states
6. Now available in three new Recovery modes:
7. Supports Unicode character recovery in emails with email properties and attachments
8. New Advanced Settings: Now administrators can get desired recovery results with enabled settings for repair and recovery of mailboxes. These settings help to get filtered results amongst the recovered mailboxes and their items.
Owing to the advanced features of Kernel for Exchange Server 9.09.01, Exchange administrators can repair the EDB file and rebuild it again with recovered mailbox items. "Adding to our existing range of superlative data recovery software, advanced version of Kernel for Exchange server will definitely win the hearts of Exchange administrators as the tool is designed to meet the woes they face from Exchange Server corruption issues. With the updated version of the software, we bring forth a streak of intelligent thinking of our engineers who are devoted to offer only the best to our global client base," says Mr. Sandeep Verma, Director Nucleus Data Recovery.Com Private Limited.
Kernel for Exchange Server is the perfect one-stop solution for organizations and administrators to easily recover Exchange user mailboxes. What more, the solution is economical, easy to use and can be utilized by a novice or skilled user. Moreover, users can download the Free evaluation version of the software to check its functionality and advanced features. However, for saving the recovered data the user must purchase the full version of the software. Complete support to MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, and 2007 databases.
or contact at: email@example.com
Nucleus Data Recovery.Com is a product development company that specializes in providing data recovery solutions for both enterprise and home users. Set up in the year 2004, Nucleus Data Recovery has since released many best-selling data recovery tools and has registered growth at the rate of 200 percent annually for the same period. You can visit the company's website: www.nucleustechnologies.com for corporate information.