Migration from GroupWise to Exchange is common these days. The reason becomes ease of functionality and simple understanding of MS Outlook working and features. Organizations plan to shift from groupwise to exchange to get flexibility, reduced costs on employee training and orientation towards new features of exchange-outlook; sharing capabilities, outlook web access feature, management of calendars, events, schedules, alarms and much more.
With group wise mailbox migration users, administrators are also concerned with the archived items. Archived items have their importance and need to be taken care of as with the mailbox items.
Novell GroupWise creates a folder named archive for every mailbox and creates a database of migrated items. Successful migration of every groupwise mailbox with their archives gives tension free life to IT staff. Kernel software for GroupWise to Outlook migration helps…
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange Migration software is designed to perform groupwise to outlook and groupwise to exchange migration in easy and simple steps. Here, we will discuss about the migration of archive folder to PST file. To do so, perform the following:
- Launch Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange
- Select the option to convert single GroupWise mailbox
- Select a mode to get connected to the groupwise mailbox. Enter the mailbox details for migration.
- Now activate the Migrate Archive Items section. Select Specify Archive Path option
- Software will now scan the archive database and list the items for preview.
- Analyze and preview the items and select the folders to save to PST file or an Exchange user profile.
The archived items of groupwise mailbox are successfully exported to PST file. View the items with MS Outlook. Do not know how to open PST file with MS Outlook? Click Here to view the process.
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange software to convert groupwise to outlook features migration of single and multiple mailboxes at once. Get more details: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/migrate-groupwise-to-exchange.html