Kernel for Attachment Management incorporates a wide range of outstanding features that make it an apt tool for managing Outlook attachments. Mentioned below are the software features:
- Reduce the PST Size: The software reduces the size of PST file by extracting attachments from incoming emails, emails stored in a particular folder, or emails stored in all folders in mailbox. Reduced size of the PST file leads into the improved performance of MS Outlook.
- Save Attachments at User-defined Location: Kernel for Attachment Management enables you to save the extracted attachments at the destined location on your computer or at the network drive. Saving attachments at network drive makes it easy to share extracted attachments with coworkers.
- Quick Access to Extracted Attachments: After extracting attachments from emails, the software leaves a short cut or text description of the extracted attachments in their respective emails for their easy access. You just need to click the shortcut or follow the path specified in the text description to access the extracted attachment.
- Update Location of Extracted Attachments: Due to lack of space on hard disk or network drive or due to any other reason, you may need to change the location of attachments extracted from emails. After changing the location, their links must be updated in their respective emails otherwise attachments shortcuts will not work. To do the same, the software provides option to update shortcut or text description when you change the location of the folder where processed attachments are saved.
- Support: Kernel for Attachment Management provides full support to Microsoft Exchange Server and Internet mail (Pop3 / IMAP).
- Rename Processed Attachments: The software provides options to rename the attachments for their easy identification. Attachments can be renamed on the basis of variables, such as sender's name, sender's email, date on which the message is received, and subject of the message.
- Archive and Secure Attachments: The software automatically archives attachments in the form of ZIP files and applies password on archived attachments to make them secure.
- Compact Attachments: When items are deleted from mailbox, they get transferred to the "Deleted Items" folder. On emptying that folder, the user thinks that the size of PST has been reduced accordingly but this is not true. The size of PST will not reduce until it is not compacted. Kernel for Attachment Management enables you to compact attachments in just few mouse clicks.
- Process Attachments Automatically or Manually: The software enables you to either schedule the attachments processing or process attachments anytime you need.
- Restore Attachments: The "Restore Attachments" option of the software enables restoring the extracted attachments in their respective email messages whenever required.
- Extract the Attachments that You Want: Kernel for Attachment Management provides an option to process those attachment types that you want to extract from emails and save them on your computer's hard disk or on network drive.
- Take Required Action on Processed Attachments: The software provides options to mark the processed attachments as read, unread, or with a flag of specific color.
- User Interface: The software comprises a self-descriptive graphical user interface. Therefore, using it is quite easy.
- Technical Support: If you have any problem regarding the software functioning then you can contact us any time. We provide 24 X 7 technical support.
- Free Demo: Kernel for Attachment Management is available for free evaluation. The free evaluation version is fully functional and can be used for 30 days without any limitation.
Have a look at the main functionalities of Kernel for Attachment Management - Attachment Processing, Compressing and Archiving Attachments, and Selective Attachment Processing.